Information for Participants
Thank you for your interest in the Dynamic Therapy RCT. We invite you to explore the following webpages which are about how your child can participate in this research project.
For more information about this project, please contact us.
What is Involved?
- A 15-minute phone interview
- A Speech Pathology Assessment conducted over 1-2 sessions (120-180 minutes)
- 18 Dynamic Therapy Treatment sessions conducted by a qualified Speech Pathologist if your child is randomly allocated to the experimental treatment group
- Collection of your child’s speech data from their regular Speech-Language Pathologist
- Three probe sessions (gratuity for your time)
- No cost
Your participation and involvement in the study may be up to 9 weeks.
Click on the headings below to learn more about the different stages of the project:
If you would like more information about the project, explore our participant forms below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These documents contain more information about the Dynamic Therapy RCT.
- Pre-Screener- online form for you to complete if you are interested
- Participant Information Statement – Dynamic Therapy RCT – Australian version
- Consent Form – Dynamic Therapy RCT
About the Project
Please click here to learn more about the project.